- Lab 2H reports were collected
- Balancing equations worksheet would be due at the beginning of the first class back from Spring break.
Unit 2 Key terms are overdue.
Questions from the textbooks will be checked next class.
Finish both sides for next class.
Please check your answers with the answer key.
The answer key is attached to this post and on my white board.
Review the names and formulas of ionic and covalent compounds for your mini test on Thursday.
The attached file has the answers to the ionic compounds.
The answers to the covalent compounds are on the back of the worksheet.
A friendly reminder that there will be a mini test on nomenclature (naming) compounds on Thursday.
Finish naming covalent compounds from the notes.
Quiz on 4.1 next class
- review the subatomic particles
- review the Lewis dot diagram for elements.
Finish the 4.1 Bohr Model and Lewis Diagrams (if you didn't finish in class)
- Please come in during flex if you are having difficulties with these.
- Try the questions until you can give yourself 10/10
Complete the 4.2 subatomic particles worksheet for homework.